MCLefcio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIVEAWAY topic

+76
Tranztv
Awarkein
FlamingKentucky
Failful
sina.kamali76
shkalov14
romanruler
GalaxyMinerRS
jr2080
RyanWangFromYoutube
Mark1nc
Dobrovolec
PvpKingxD
MrAT0M
goldenranger1000
Leo09123
ryanchin93
Minecraft 10101
:Duck:
Rpn145
RetroVirus
marwane
bettina86
PipaGaMeR
igor12
TheMeerCraft
ChickenWingYummy
C00L
LaCoze12
jamesfact
CubeMonster
cleenmail
karen414100
PVPELITEZ
IndianaJ
KarloBiznis
CommandoMorgan
TheEliteCraft3r
jenster123
Cyrus62
Son3864
ozankara35
killer_017
Lander
vimmaton2000
damianking226
Hacksore
Andrexx01
malificmind
rhence143
iShield
Dukeofnut
Gooby
kostas52
Wolfenstien
Bobby 0.0
lorddiamond11
xDDSTR1K3R
Aloau
jessec7
Heltrato
berdan0
miher
Pring_Quintonias
GeorgeTK
Sword4949
Jackhenry621
GraffityBoy
malek155
Deadly_Shots
PunCrafter
NiKoLaAa2012
Gullington
skincreators
Mega
MCLefcio
80 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty hi :)

Post by pangix00 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:34 am

hello i would like to participate to your giveaway because i love minecraft and the hacking community but a can't buy the official game...hope you pick me bye:D  p.s. keep up the good work Very Happy

pangix00

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Hello ^^

Post by Ken1104 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 am

i would like to have a minecraft premium account because 20$ is worth 1000 money in my country and i cant afford that kind of money so i would like to have one and i wish everyone good luck! Smile

Ken1104

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Minecraft Account

Post by TurkiPvP Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 am

Hi McLefcio Very Happy 
I want a premium account because i'm playing minecraft very long time on cracked,and i want to see premium servers and play on them.

TurkiPvP

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Plssssss Give Me

Post by Leo09123 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:53 am

Sad Sad I really really want a minecraft account because I want to play on Premium servers and be with my friends.
My dad can't buy me one because we don't have enough money to buy one. Please Please Please give me one Please!! I tried all those other minecraft Gift Code Generators but some of them won't work ,so you're my only chance of getting a Minecraft Account!!Embarassed Embarassed Sad Sad 

Leo09123

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Giveaway Topic

Post by Son3864 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 am

I want a free mc account because i cant pay for it and im a big fan of mc because of the way you get to ride horses now and do a lot of mre stuff but i can only afford the demo and cracked versions.

Son3864

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty minecraft giveaway

Post by goldenranger1000 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

hey mclefcio it would be awesome if i win the minecraft account. I've bin wanting to play minecraft with other people  and loads of my other friend.But i never had the chance to do that because i dont have a cradit card to buy minecraft D: so if win this thank you soooo much i will finally be able to play hunger games and loads of other minigames Very Happy

goldenranger1000

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Minecraftr acc

Post by Dani1232 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:51 pm

I wana an minecraft acc because my parents won't buy it and i am a big fan of MC Very Happy

Dani1232

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Re: GIVEAWAY topic

Post by MrAT0M Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 pm

I play minecraft since the 1.0 but i'm crack, my parents doesn't want to buy minecraft and i love minecraft ! I want minecraft premium pls

MrAT0M

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Topic giveaway

Post by Jurixgam Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 pm

I would be happy if I would get the poison code or account because my cousin has an account un I did not and I would like to play with him on premium server.

Jurixgam

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty PvpKingxD's Hope to Win

Post by PvpKingxD Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm

I want to kindly ask if you can make me a mc account named PvpKingxD because I have been playing mc for quite a while now (2 years) and I really hope I get Premium so that I can play in my favorite server where I am currently not in due to the issue of not having money. It would be great if I could have it, I subbed to your YouTube vids & you helped me get my cracked mc thanks so much and good luck on getting more subs Very Happy

PvpKingxD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobrovolec Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello who's reading it and also McLefcio!I want free minecraft premuim account because you're a good hacker i see.Then,you can hack easily.I'm trying to get one year nothing i completed more then 30 surveys and also nothing =(( Sadly i can't buy it cuz my mom is not giving money for games lol.When you complete the survey you need to clean your computer and i cleaned my PC more then 30 times i'm tired please give me =((I subscribed your video i liked your page i registered on your site.Please... SKYPE:jaffaqc

Dobrovolec

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark1nc Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:45 pm

I want the account because I want to play minecraft with you and other youtubers. (Though probably not youtubers with as many subs as you Smile ) and I don't have the money to buy it. Oh well. It was worth a try.

Mark1nc

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanWangFromYoutube Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

Mclefcio, i subbed and liked. One of the many reasons id like a minecraft account is that like many others, would love an account and parents will not let us buy it, or we don't have money to buy it ourselves. I love minecraft, i play on public accounts all the time, but i feel having my own and being able to play all the time without worrying about ppl who will change pass or skin to something gross. I love all of your vids, and thank you for public account vids. I hope to win, plz reply. Smile

RyanWangFromYoutube

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanWangFromYoutube Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 am

Also for ^ message, send it to my hotmail, because i feel its safer there.

RyanWangFromYoutube

Back to top Go down

Post by jr2080 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 am

i want an account because i want to play minecraft fully i have never played it and want to play please i begg you give me an account Crying or Very sad 

jr2080

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Give away

Post by GalaxyMi Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:36 am

i really want a free account because my mom barley has enough money for rent never mind for minecraft plz give me account. also my friend and i spent 80 bucks on master gift card so we could buy an account online and it didnt even work plz beg of of plz:cry: 

GalaxyMi

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Give away

Post by GalaxyMinerRS Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:53 am

dear mcleficio ive been watching your videos for a long time and theyve been very help full.there are mainly three reasons i want to get a free mc account.
1. The computer m useing is my aunts and it kinda old and minecraft is the only game that i actually like that this can run
2. I cant get it myself because its just me and my mom and she can barley pay rent never mind 30 bucks for minecraft
3. the final reason is me and my friend spent 80 to buy a giftcard to buy minecraft but it didnt go through so plz  i beg of you Crying or Very sad 

contact info
thank you

GalaxyMinerRS

Back to top Go down

Post by GalaxyMinerRS Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 am

GalaxyMi wrote:i really want a free account because  my mom barley has enough money for rent never mind for minecraft plz give me account. also my friend and i spent 80 bucks on master gift card so we could buy an account online and it didnt even work plz  beg of of plz:cry: 
by the way GalaxyMi is suppose to be GalaxyMinerRS i messsed up the name and at first couldnt find the post so thought it didnt go through thats why the reasons are alike

GalaxyMinerRS

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty giveaway

Post by ersucco Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 am

can i participate to your giveaway because i would like to have a premium account...keep up the nice work:cyclops: 

ersucco

Back to top Go down

Post by romanruler Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello!
I would love to have the Minecraft account for quite a few reasons. One of those reason is because I am very committed to the game. At any chance I can acquire a free account, I use it to the best of my ability. Second, I respect that in the past, the free accounts were public. When I happened to be on a server, and someone had connected, I would let them, and not disturb their gaming experience. Thirdly, What I had said above, is not true for others. One day, while connecting to a server, I had found that someone had banned the account for a day on the server, ruining my gaming experience. A private account would make it much easier for me to be able to get my full gaming experience out of Minecraft. Thank you for taking the time for reading this and I hope that you choose me for the giveaway. Once again, thank you.

romanruler

Back to top Go down

Post by shkalov14 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello . I want minecraft GIFT CODE (premium acc) bcs my parents doesn't give me money to buy minecraft (1)
I hate public servers (2)(GREEF)
Wanna play minigames (3)
Playing minecraft rom 2011 (BETA) (4)
15 years old , still not have premium acc Very Happy (5)

Thanks ya MCLefcio Smile

shkalov14

Back to top Go down

Post by sina.kamali76 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm

I would like to have a premium account because i live in iran, and in case u didn't know, things r pretty messed up in here, there is absolutely no way for people to buy a credit card from inside going abroad is really expensive because of the limitations...

with that said, i am just a teenage boy who would do anything to get to get the things i need... it first started with portal, then minecraft, i even contacted the developer through twitter, email and fb.com but they didn't respond... everything i have is cracked, cause that another down side of living in Iran... u can't buy anything original...

so i'll cut my story short... u r my last hope out of this mess and the key to my dream for getting a minecraft giftcode...
BTW i've been playing since beta 1.7.3 but then i realized i was insulting the developers and started to feel guilty... still do, actually...

i thank u for ur time...

sina.kamali76

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanWangFromYoutube Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Did my post get ripped off? Sad

RyanWangFromYoutube

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanWangFromYoutube Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Ok so my message was if its too late:
Mclefcio, i subbed and liked. One of the many reasons id like a minecraft account is that like many others, would love an account and parents will not let us buy it, or we don't have money to buy it ourselves. I love minecraft, i play on public accounts all the time, but i feel having my own and being able to play all the time without worrying about ppl who will change pass or skin to something gross. I love all of your vids, and thank you for public account vids. I hope to win, plz reply. Smile

RyanWangFromYoutube

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 5 Empty Minecraft premium account

Post by Amyyy Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Hey MCLefcio,

I would like a premium account because there is no payment option available for me to pay with
wich means I can basically never buy one myself.
I am very grateful you did this for us because now people like me get a chance to play Smile
Unfortunately mojang bans the accounts and this giveaway is a good way to prevent that.
Thank you again for doing this, keep it up! Smile

Amy

Amyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next