MCLefcio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIVEAWAY topic

+76
Tranztv
Awarkein
FlamingKentucky
Failful
sina.kamali76
shkalov14
romanruler
GalaxyMinerRS
jr2080
RyanWangFromYoutube
Mark1nc
Dobrovolec
PvpKingxD
MrAT0M
goldenranger1000
Leo09123
ryanchin93
Minecraft 10101
:Duck:
Rpn145
RetroVirus
marwane
bettina86
PipaGaMeR
igor12
TheMeerCraft
ChickenWingYummy
C00L
LaCoze12
jamesfact
CubeMonster
cleenmail
karen414100
PVPELITEZ
IndianaJ
KarloBiznis
CommandoMorgan
TheEliteCraft3r
jenster123
Cyrus62
Son3864
ozankara35
killer_017
Lander
vimmaton2000
damianking226
Hacksore
Andrexx01
malificmind
rhence143
iShield
Dukeofnut
Gooby
kostas52
Wolfenstien
Bobby 0.0
lorddiamond11
xDDSTR1K3R
Aloau
jessec7
Heltrato
berdan0
miher
Pring_Quintonias
GeorgeTK
Sword4949
Jackhenry621
GraffityBoy
malek155
Deadly_Shots
PunCrafter
NiKoLaAa2012
Gullington
skincreators
Mega
MCLefcio
80 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty Re: GIVEAWAY topic

Post by LAF Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:35 pm

If I want a minecraft account, it's to play whit my friends in multi, they have a minecraft premium, but not me, and now, it's dificult to play 1.6.2 with the new launcher. Btw, I'm a designer of texture pack, and without minecraft account, I can't test my design. The texture is for the serveur of my friends too ^^ Please, I love to play with her, I miss this.
Thanks too read me, good luck all Smile

LAF

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty minecraft acc

Post by JannikGa Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 pm

i want a free minecraft account becase im a fan from minecraft:D 

JannikGa

Back to top Go down

Post by damianking226 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:55 pm

i want a free account or gift code because i play cracked since 1.1 and i can't buy a account because i don't have money:( hope you give me 1 account or gift code

damianking226

Back to top Go down

Post by igor12 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:17 pm

I want minecraft premium account because I simply love minecraft.I live in such a country where it is not possible to buy Minecraft but from 2011 i look different gamers to play minecraft and I just thought when I'll be able to play this game with someone.So I would be very gratefull if i get Minecraft Premium Account.I follow your work on YouTube a longer time and not to schmooze, but to me you are one of my favorite YouTubers

Good luck to everyone and Congratulations McLefcio that you're the only one who gives free Premium Accounts
Peace

igor12

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty Giveway

Post by theminro Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:35 pm

hi Very Happy

I always wanted to play minecraft together with many of those friends who giocono premium servers with the minigame beautiful. I can not pultroppo permetteri to buy the game Crying or Very sad

theminro

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty Giveway

Post by Elminrol Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:37 pm

I always wanted to play minecraft together with many of those friends who giocono premium servers with the minigame beautiful. unfortunately I can not permetteri to buy the game: (

Elminrol

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty i want a gift code

Post by GIVEWAY Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:56 pm

iv been playing minecraft since 1.7.3 and im quite pro at it but it sucks that i can't interact with other players and im about to quit if you care pls send me a gift code or a account

GIVEWAY

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty Minecraft account

Post by goldenra Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Hey mclefcio it would be awesome if i win a minecraft account. I have bin using cracked for years i have never got a chance to use multiplayer untill i found your videos. Thanks for the public account you are the best Very Happy. but people keep hacking the accounts and mojang keeps changing passwords.
so please hack me an account because i am not old enough to use a credit card and they dont sell minecraft cards at my place D:

goldenra

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty Minecraft acc

Post by HEnrik Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Hello i want ja free minecraft account because i want to play the galacticraft mod and i dont have money to buy minecraft and im a huge fan of minecraft Smile

HEnrik

Back to top Go down

Post by PipaGaMeR Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi, I want a free minecraft account, because, Im your the best friend, and i dont have money, and i play minecraft pirate 1 or 2 years! D:
EDIT: and im Spanish, and no talk english, I'm trying in write in english Crying or Very sad 

Thanks MCLecio

Last edited by PipaGaMeR on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

PipaGaMeR

Back to top Go down

Post by bettina86 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 pm

I wanna free mc account because I've played a little bit in minecraft with a free account and I've seen hundreds of videos about minecraft and I would like to put into practice what I have seen and to share my passion on my youtube channel.

bettina86

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty i wanna the account to have fun with friends :D

Post by marwane Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:32 pm

i wanna the account to have fun with friends Very Happy

marwane

Back to top Go down

Post by marwane Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:38 pm

i wanna the account because minecraft is one of the best games and alot of my friend play in premium accounts :/ and i cant buy the game :/

marwane

Back to top Go down

Post by RetroVirus Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:57 pm

To whomever it may concern,

please consider giving me an account for this giveaway.  Long ago, I used to have a premium account with the username: okalawolf...recently as I have tried many times to log in, I soon fell into conclusion that my account has been hacked.  I have tried contacting Mojang and also have tried reseting my accounts password, but have failed.  In desperation, I have found your facebook and youtube accounts which has helped me play some (quote on quote `legit`) Minecraft.  Sadly, the accounts you leak out are always banned every 2-3 hours making it almost impossible for me to play.  So please, if you could kindly consider giving me an account, that would be well appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

RetroVirus

- If you would like to contact me please email me at: 0retrovirus0 @ gmail.com or just pm me Smile

Last edited by RetroVirus on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing that would seem fit.)

RetroVirus

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty I would like to have one

Post by HBu3No Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello, I would like to have this minecraft giftcode. I have been cracked for over 2-3 years and every time i play with my friends i always have to crack the server which kinda annoying because all of them have the premium account so im kinda back out of the game. I subscribed right when i saw you had public accounts. Today i still try to enjoy them but its not really that fun like having a real one and having my own name and hoping its not banned from some server. So i would enjoy if i where chosen Very Happy Now here is a poem for you.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
McLefcio is cool
I want the giftcode from you

I suck at poems
Why am i still writing
Just give the account
And will be happy Smile
lol! 

Tried my best :|at the poem. I hope you chose me
#McLefcioForPresident

HBu3No

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty Minecraft

Post by ahmed000 Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 pm

I wanna Minecraft because I can't Buy it From My Country so sad for that

ahmed000

Back to top Go down

Post by madmitch Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi
i want an acount so i can play with my friends and to maybe  make a server and start to get  into making youtube videos because you have inspired me Very Happy

madmitch

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty Free Minecraft Premium Account Request

Post by Kungpow Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi

I've Been watching you from day 1 on YouTube and was your first subscriber! You have always made my day when posting free public accounts, and I get shattered when someone hacks them and changes the password! Today is my birthday and I never had a chance to buy my own premium account, so I am here. I live for Minecraft and have been playing on cracked servers for a long time! My close friends have Premium accounts and play on premium servers and they want me to play with them, but I can't with a cracked version. If I am chosen for a free premium account I will show thanks in ANY way I can. I thank you for taking the time to read this and, once again, I hope I am chosen! Thanks again and I give you full respect for taking the time out of your life to do this for people.

Kungpow

Back to top Go down

Post by CubeMonster Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 am

I Want Premium account Because I Really like minecraft but Im still cracked cause i cant buy my own premium , half of my friends in skype are premium and i cant play with them in premium server cause im cracked if , if i could just have 1 premium account , i could play with them
If i just got the money , i would buy minecraft but im still 14 and i cant work to get money and buy it

CubeMonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpn145 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:24 am

hello im Rpn145 and these are the reasons i would like a minecraft account
for one i just want to explore the world of minecraftia
another reason is that i honestly just want to make friends because i live in a small remote town and its honestly pretty hostile so the internet is the one place i can make lots of friends the third reason is i just put alot of hope in these things i cant buy it myself because well my parents don't give me that kind of money and i know theres no chance il get it but what the heck i've been faithful with you a long way i even closed everything to let the account checker do its thing for a DAY and i think it came up with 5 results none worked :Pand i know this reason is getting a little wordy thats why this is my last reason i've tried everything else ive even almost screwed up my computer MULTIPLE times and this is my last resort so i wont ask much just a account

Rpn145

Back to top Go down

Post by Rpn145 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:24 am

hello im Rpn145 and these are the reasons i would like a minecraft account
for one i just want to explore the world of minecraftia
another reason is that i honestly just want to make friends because i live in a small remote town and its honestly pretty hostile so the internet is the one place i can make lots of friends the third reason is i just put alot of hope in these things i cant buy it myself because well my parents don't give me that kind of money and i know theres no chance il get it but what the heck i've been faithful with you a long way i even closed everything to let the account checker do its thing for a DAY and i think it came up with 5 results none worked :Pand i know this reason is getting a little wordy thats why this is my last reason i've tried everything else ive even almost screwed up my computer MULTIPLE times and this is my last resort so i wont ask much just a account

Rpn145

Back to top Go down

Post by :Duck: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:00 am

I want a free account Because because I have spent two years playing minecraft, and not able to play minecraft premium, I love pvp and want to play on a quality server with no lag and have a better experience Neutral 

:Duck:

Back to top Go down

Post by Minecraft 10101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 am

Well my best friend's birthday is next month and he really wants a minecraft account and you're the best hacker I know so It would make me and my friend the happiest people in the world if you could give to me (so I can give it to him). Smile

Minecraft 10101

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 4 Empty minecraft

Post by Saix Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:39 am

Hi Very Happy

I want a premium account because i'm playing minecraft very long time on cracked,bye bye

Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by ryanchin93 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:10 am

Hi, if I could get the Gift code, I would give it to my friend. He is the one who introduced me to Minecraft but at that time he was just watching videos of Yogscast playing minecraft. We cant afford to get a premium one because it costs about 100 dollars when converted to our currency. Thats about a month of allowance for us. So then, after that i tried to find cracked launchers for minecraft. Took me awhile but i finally found one that was cracked by AnjoCaido. Then i decided to give the launcher to my friend on his birthday. He was so happy to be able to finally play minecraft. We created a world and started to build stuff. Our world now have like a japanese style castle near a village. So why I want a gift code ? Its because I hope that me and my friend would be able to play mini-games created by Sethbling and the adventure maps by Hypixel on their servers. My friend will use the gift code and I can just grab a public account from you and we will be able to play Ghost Squadron and others. Lol, this is kinda embarassing, hope alex wont see this.
Thats all.

Thanks.

ryanchin93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next