MCLefcio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIVEAWAY topic

+76
Tranztv
Awarkein
FlamingKentucky
Failful
sina.kamali76
shkalov14
romanruler
GalaxyMinerRS
jr2080
RyanWangFromYoutube
Mark1nc
Dobrovolec
PvpKingxD
MrAT0M
goldenranger1000
Leo09123
ryanchin93
Minecraft 10101
:Duck:
Rpn145
RetroVirus
marwane
bettina86
PipaGaMeR
igor12
TheMeerCraft
ChickenWingYummy
C00L
LaCoze12
jamesfact
CubeMonster
cleenmail
karen414100
PVPELITEZ
IndianaJ
KarloBiznis
CommandoMorgan
TheEliteCraft3r
jenster123
Cyrus62
Son3864
ozankara35
killer_017
Lander
vimmaton2000
damianking226
Hacksore
Andrexx01
malificmind
rhence143
iShield
Dukeofnut
Gooby
kostas52
Wolfenstien
Bobby 0.0
lorddiamond11
xDDSTR1K3R
Aloau
jessec7
Heltrato
berdan0
miher
Pring_Quintonias
GeorgeTK
Sword4949
Jackhenry621
GraffityBoy
malek155
Deadly_Shots
PunCrafter
NiKoLaAa2012
Gullington
skincreators
Mega
MCLefcio
80 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 6 Empty Minecrat Premium Account

Post by Dragon11 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi MCLefio,

I want a premium account because my friend has all these cool servers he wants me to play on but I do not have the money to purchuse it.
Also I am grateful you spend your time doing this for us when you dont have to and i do play public accounts but most of the time people take and use the accounts for themselves so dont get to play long
Besides I thinks it is great to play on an account of my own mainly because i dont have to worry about anyone who wants to take the account for themselves or get the accounts banned from server my friend suggest.
so I will be grateful if i can receive this account, thanks for doing this.Very Happy 

Dragonwolf360

Dragon11

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 6 Empty Re: GIVEAWAY topic

Post by Failful Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Dear MCLefcio

I need a minecraft premium account because there is really no way for me to buy it, I'm a student and have totally NO money to spend on games, as I was a gamer when I was still in High School this is really hard for me, I played minecraft since Beta 1.8.1 and enjoyed it ever since. I played cracked for a long time but I finally want premium now cause: People on cracked servers are most of the time kids of like 9 year old just playing cracked cause they don't want there parents to know they are playing illegal. I have used your public accounts from the first time they were released, they didn't always work but that was no problem. A Premium account that is always usable would be really cool.  Also I know there are other options available (a few really working ones) but they all require survey's and that brings me up to another problem, in my country the ONLY survey's you can take require your mobile number, my brother once did one of those and ended up paying a LOT of money just for receiving all of those Spam mails, I hope I'm chosen but if I'm not I don't really mind , I will just use one of your public accounts Smile

Greetings, Failful

EDIT: I will not be there when the accounts are given, I will be back 10 days after the giveaway

Last edited by Failful on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Failful

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 6 Empty Minecraft account

Post by FlamingKentucky Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:17 am

I would like Minecraft because I am a big fan of the game and even though my super laggy laptop that lags on youtube can just about run it I still want to enjoy the awesome experience of it. I am also thinking of starting a minecraft series and people who watch it can interact with me and have fun. Also all my friends want to play with me and when they found out that i don't have it they laugh at me in shame. You can check out my youtube if you want, I am not asking for a subscribe or anything but you can if you want. youtube.com/user/FlamingKentucky. I also want to do snapshot reviews and all sorts, maybe even one day play with you. Thank you for your time in reading this reply. And keep up the good work with your youtube.Very Happy Smile Cool

FlamingKentucky

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 6 Empty Minecraft Giveaway

Post by Awarkein Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Hey Lefcio
I would like a minecraft premium account because
1. I would like a minecraft gift code cuz minecraft is a popular game! Also its need a credit card to pay which really stinks...
2. Most people deserver want a FREE minecraft premium account so most people are dying for it and i say most people deserve it
3. Hmm... well in school i got straight A but to be honest i got B for math the first time Sad
so thank you for reading! Very Happy
~enjoy your day!

Awarkein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tranztv Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:41 am

I Wan't it so i can play with my friends and be happy :)and if i do get one i will thank be grateful for what u have done to me

Tranztv

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 6 Empty Reply

Post by McGay Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 am

Okay there was a few reason because i want premium acc
No1:I need premium minecraft acc to play minecraft 1.6
No2:I want a skin so
ps:can i have a private acc?What a Face 
TY

McGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafter678 Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:38 am

Hi MCLefcio,

I would like a free minecraft premium account, because I really like minecraft and want to play on premium servers and I can't buy it, if you could hack one for me, account less than 16 letter, is would be really awesome!

Thanks.

Crafter678

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY topic - Page 6 Empty Greetings MCLefcio

Post by devildude90 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 am

the reason i want a free minecraft premium account is cus i dont have the money to buy one,nor having credit card,ect,so please kindly very kindly i would be very greatfull if i got a free minecraft premium account,not only that i also like to use skin Smile

PS:your site is very awsome Very Happy

devildude90

Back to top Go down

Post by dejan2001 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 pm

I want a minecraft premium account beacuse i want to play on premium servers they are more fun. I want to buy a premium account but i dont have money. I've been playing on cracked server for 3 years and the only one that gives free minecraft accounts is you. Premium servers are fun beacuse they have more plugins, thats why i wanna play on premium servers. Lots of players are playing on premium servers.

dejan2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coman96 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Hay MCLefcio,
i wanna free mc account because i love Minecraft Very Happy, but i can't buy because i dont have money and don't me give where money Sad

coman96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6